- Visitors must arrive and sign-in 20 minutes prior to visit. Failure to do so will result in visit being denied.
- All visitors must check-out with the visitation officer when leaving the visitation area.
- Visitors who leave the visitation area during their visit will not be allowed to re-enter the area and their visit will be considered forfeited.
- Visits are restricted to two visitors.
- Visitors will visit in equal increments. Visitation is allotted for 45 minutes.
Examples are below;
- 1 visitor – 45 minutes
- 2 visitors – average 22 minutes each
- Visitors 17 years of age or younger will be permitted to visit with an inmate if supervised by an accompanying adult.
- All visitors 15 years or older must have picture identification in order to visit an inmate.
- NO PARKING in front of the visit areas. When checking in, you must park in the parking lot.
- All visitors will enter the building through the public entrance.
- All visitors will leave the building through the public entrance.
- All visitors will be required to show proof of their identity.
- All visitors will be required to register with the visitation officer.
- All visitors are required to leave their property in their car.
- Any visitor who attempts to bring any item of contraband into the jail will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Any visitor suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied visit.
- Visitors will conduct themselves appropriately at all times during the visitation process.
- If a visitor does not conduct themselves appropriately then the visitation officers will deny and or terminate the visit requested.
- All visitors will leave the visiting area when told to do so by the supervising officer.
- All access to the facility other than the visiting area is strictly prohibited.
- Children must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian at all times on the premises.
- It is the inmate’s responsibility to notify their family members of any changes in their visitation times and days.
ALL VISITORS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH BY CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHILE ON THE PREMISES.
NO WEAPONS OR DRUGS PERMITTED ON THE PREMISIS