The following apparel is considered inappropriate and shall result in the denial of visits:
- Clothing that is similar in appearance to the clothing worn by the facility’s offender population
- Clothing that is similar in appearance to the clothing worn by correctional officers, (i.e. Blue B.D.U.’s/511’s, tan shirts, etc…)
- Transparent clothing
- Swimming suits
- Skirts, shorts, skorts, culottes, and dresses shorter that one inch above the knee cap or those with revealing slits
- Strapless, tube, and halter tops, tank tops and strapless dresses
- Tops that expose the midriff
- Blouses, shirts and dresses that are low cut
- Spandex, Lycra, or spandex-like athletic pants, aerobic/exercise tights or leotards
- Underwear cannot be exposed
- Clothing with revealing holes or tears one inch above the knee cap
- Clothing or accessories with obscene or profane writing, images, or pictures
- Gang or club-related clothing or insignia indicative of gang affiliation.
- No hats or baseball caps.
All visitors must wear shoes. House slippers and shower shoes are not allowed. Footwear must remain on feet at all times. These restrictions apply equally to men, women, and children.
NO CELL PHONES